Heartbroken Hefner finds support in ex-wifeJune 16th, 2011 - 4:35 am ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner has found support in ex-wife Kimberley Conrad after his split from fiance Crystal Harris, days before they were due to tie the knot.
Conrad, whom he married in 1989, has been helping to lift his spirits.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, Hefner wrote, “The break-up is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage.”
“My ex, Kim Conrad, and her mother, came by to lend their emotional support. I appreciate it,” he further posted.
Conrad isn’t the only one helping Hefner to cope with the break-up. Socialite Paris Hilton has also extended her support to the 85-year-old, reports contactmusic.com.
“Love you Hugh Hefner! So sorry to hear about the news. You deserve better than that. Let’s throw a party to celebrate you being single again,” she wrote on her Twitter page.
- Hefner moves on, dating Anna Sophia - Jun 20, 2011
- Hefner honoured with humanitarian award - Feb 14, 2012
- Paris Hilton visits US troops on her 30th b'day - Feb 19, 2011
- Hugh Hefner announces new girlfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- Harris calls off wedding with Hefner - Jun 15, 2011
- Ex-wife to sue 'Playboy' chief Hugh Hefner - Aug 23, 2009
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner to marry 24-year-old Playmate - Dec 27, 2010
- Hugh Hefner says that Crystal Harris lied about their sex life - Jul 28, 2011
- Hugh Hefner dead: Internet hoax - Jul 12, 2011
- Harris calls off wedding with Hefner (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- Paris Hilton uses Twitter to run axed Far East promo trip - Sep 25, 2010
- Hugh Hefner labels ex-fiancee as 'runaway bride' - Jun 16, 2011
- Anna is my best girl, says Hugh Hefner - Jun 24, 2011
- Anderson bares all for 11th Playboy cover - Oct 21, 2010
- Hefner congratulates new mum Wilkinson via Twitter - Dec 12, 2009