Healy banned Foden from over drinking before weddingJuly 11th, 2012 - 4:20 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 11 (IANS) The last thing singer Una Healy wanted on her wedding day was a groom with a puffy face. So on the eve of her D-day, she asked the bar to shut down at midnight as she didn’t want her husband to get drunk.
Healy, 30, married Ben Foden June 30.
“They asked me how late I wanted the bar to open the night before the wedding. So I was sensible, for me, and said midnight. I just didn’t want people getting drunk the night before and I told Ben, too. I didn’t want him having one of those ‘puffy faces’ you get after drinking in our wedding photos,” Healy told okmagazine.com.
Meanwhile, Healy and Foden decided that their four-month-old daughter Aoife Belle would play an important part in their wedding.
“It was really important that Aoife Belle played a part so that when she’s older we can tell her that she was there when we got married. Even when I went to pick up my dress it was just she and I, so I’ll be able to say to Aoife Belle that she helped to pick out my wedding dress,” she said.
- Una Healy ties the knot - Jul 02, 2012
- Healy, Foden set to marry - Jun 28, 2012
- Healy, Foden like chalk and cheese - Jul 16, 2012
- Healy almost named her baby 'Friday' - May 19, 2012
- Healy returns to work post delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Una Healy to wed boyfriend - Dec 18, 2011
- Una Healy having a girl - Nov 08, 2011
- Una Healy won't propose - Nov 25, 2011
- Humes wants lots of children - Jun 04, 2012
- Kerry Katona dumped by her new boyfriend - Apr 27, 2011
- Courteney Cox focused after separation: Josh Hopkins - Nov 22, 2010
- Newlywed found stabbed to death in wedding dress - May 15, 2012
- Iglesias loves Beckham's style - Jul 14, 2011
- Heidi Range to marry in 2012 - Sep 28, 2011
- Osbourne under pressure to stay slim - Jan 14, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , ,