Healy almost named her baby ‘Friday’May 19th, 2012 - 4:21 am ICT by IANS
London, May 19 (IANS) Irish singer-songwriter Una Healy says her British rugby player fiance Ben Foden wanted to call their daughter Afia, but after learning the real meaning they decided to change it.
Healy said, after discovering that Afia means “born on a Friday”, the couple decided to name her Aoife, which means beautiful.
“I thought it was nice, but it means ‘born on a Friday’. It would be like I’m obsessed with days of the week,” thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The family is still struggling to pronounce it the name of the baby, who is now eight-week-old.
- Healy returns to work post delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Una Healy ties the knot - Jul 02, 2012
- Una Healy to wed boyfriend - Dec 18, 2011
- Una Healy having a girl - Nov 08, 2011
- Healy, Foden set to marry - Jun 28, 2012
- Healy banned Foden from over drinking before wedding - Jul 11, 2012
- Healy, Foden like chalk and cheese - Jul 16, 2012
- Una Healy won't propose - Nov 25, 2011
- Humes wants lots of children - Jun 04, 2012
- Drew Barrymore adopts puppy - Feb 03, 2012
- Britney Spears takes up golf - May 22, 2012
- No gifts please, says Perry, Brand - Jun 03, 2010
- Mel B And Stephen Belafonte: Forces Stripper To Perform For Nothing! - Nov 15, 2010
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Hudson shows second son first time - Aug 16, 2011