Healthy sex life is the secret of Blanchetts successful marriageJanuary 15th, 2009 - 6:15 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 15 (ANI): Actress Cate Blanchett believes that a healthy sex life has kept her marriage with director hubby Andrew Upton alive for 11 years.
The Oscar-winner admits that after 11 long years, she and her husband have become perfect partners, soulmates, and bedroom buddies.
“You have to be prepared to make the same leap at the same time. It’’s about rhythm, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
I”m sure if you have a good sexual relationship, then you”re in sync with one another. It’’s all about being in sync. Love is tough,” she added.
The Lord of the Rings star tied the knot with playwright hubby in 1997, and is currently a proud mother of three children. (ANI)
- Blanchett takes kids to work - Jul 28, 2012
- Cate Blanchett calls for improvements in Sydney for theatre - Mar 10, 2011
- Cate Blanchett and hubby put environmental conservation as first priority - Sep 06, 2010
- Cate Blanchett loves doing household chores - Nov 28, 2009
- Blanchett welcomes criticism from husband - May 18, 2010
- Cate Blanchetts body fitting love advice to find perfect partner! - Nov 20, 2008
- Cate Blanchett and Andrew Upton extend stay at Sydney Theatre Company - Jan 01, 2010
- Blanchett wants to be mother more than friend - May 07, 2011
- Cate Blanchett, hubby credited with transforming Sydney Theatre Company - Jan 04, 2010
- Cate Blanchett would love to have more children - May 11, 2009
- Ian McKellen to reprise his role as wizard Gandalf in new Hobbit films - Jan 11, 2011
- Cate Blanchett would love to remarry - Dec 13, 2008
- Oscar Winner Cate Blanchett lends her voice to 'Family Guy' - Apr 30, 2011
- Blanchett extends contract with Sydney theatre - Jan 03, 2010
- Cate Blanchetts hubby names himself the hand - Oct 25, 2008
Tags: 11 years, actress, andrew upton, buddies, cate blanchett, hubby, knot, leap, lord of the rings, marriage, oscar winner, perfect partners, playwright, proud mother, rhythm, sex life, sexual relationship, soulmates, successful marriage, sync