He needs to possess a very clean and pure heart - Shweta KeswaniApril 29th, 2009 - 4:47 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
By Jiya Pandit
Q. Her kind of guy would be…
A. Definitely not from the (film) industry. I don’t like men out here.
Q. Any particular reason…
A. It’s too vain (laughs). Maybe I have always found them running behind me, so they don’t interest me any more.
Q. Would he be a metro-sexual man?
A. Yup. He has to be someone who would care to groom himself unlike those Jaat types who keep themselves very dirty and think they look cool.
Q. Good-looking or rugged and macho?
A. Doesn’t matter much. He needs to possess a very clean and pure heart. Looks would be a bonus.
Q. Sense of humour?
A. Is a must. He has to be a good human being and must have the ability to bring a smile on my face when I am low.
Q. Brain or brawn?
A. Brawn (laughs). And now don’t ask me what makes me say that!
Q. Ultra-rich or moderately?
A. Moderately. Money doesn’t matter much as long as he loves me, cares for me and keeps me happy.
Q. Romantic or couch potato?
A. Of course, romantic! He has to come down on his knees and propose to me.
Q. Your take on ‘love at first sight’…
A. No, I don’t believe in it. I only believe in lust at first sight.
Q. Your first crush?
A. It was in school when I was 14 years old.
Q. Given a chance to date a historical character, who would he be and why?
A. I think its Ravan because how passionately he took Sita away. What a passion!
Q. What do you think about live in relationship?
A. Sometimes it is necessary because you need to understand each other better. But I think our society need to open up a lot for it. -Sampurn Media
- Bollywood doesn't reflect our country: Ashim Ahluwalia - Apr 23, 2012
- I just cannot stand men who pedicure and manicure - Neha Dhupia - Apr 23, 2009
- It's start of an American movie career for me: Jean Dujardin (Interview) - Feb 29, 2012
- Bollywood doesn't need to impress foreigners: Saif Ali Khan (Interview) - Mar 23, 2011
- I am lonely: Mumtaz (Interview) - Jul 30, 2012
- We're having two weddings on two consecutive days: Ram Charan Teja - Jun 12, 2012
- Indian TV projects unhappy lives: Karan Johar (Interview) - Jun 13, 2012
- It's time to get married: Arjun Bijlani - Apr 23, 2012
- I don't care when people think I'm gay: Clooney - Mar 01, 2012
- Pattinson good kisser, says Christina - Feb 17, 2012
- No more romcoms for Mcconaughey - Jun 22, 2012
- A good story, not budget, decides a film's fate: Actor Madhavan - Feb 23, 2011
- Tendulkar would be happy to see an Indian break his record (Roundup) - Mar 25, 2012
- I'll go to Cannes every year now: Minissha Lamba (Interview) - May 22, 2011
- Sexiest man title is a joke: Cooper - Dec 03, 2011
Tags: bonus, brain, couch potato, film industry, knees, laughs, love at first sight, metro, passion, pure heart, ravan, relationship, sense of humour, sexual man, shweta keswani, smile on my face, yup