Hayden Panettiere underplays paparazzi attack reportsMarch 13th, 2009 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 13 (ANI): Hollywood actress Hayden Panettiere tried to talk down reports claiming that she lashed out at a journalist in Hawaii, saying that they were blown out of proportion.
Hayden reportedly shouted angrily at a reporter, who tapped her shoulder at a fundraiser gala in Hawai.
Hayden shouted: “You all make my life miserable.
However, Hayden maintains that she has a great deal of respect for the media, and she suddenly shouted at the paparazzo because he scared her by suddenly grabbing her from behind.
“I have tremendous respect for the media and reporters - particularly the press who treat the people they are interviewing with dignity. I am appreciative that the press has supported me, my career, and especially the causes I feel passionately about. While in Hawaii, one reporter grabbed me suddenly from behind and frightened me. It happens. Typically, the press has treated me with great respect, Contactmusic quoted her as telling OK magazine. (ANI)
- When Hayden Panettiere lost her cool in Hawaii - Mar 10, 2009
- Woman claims 13-year affair with U.S. presidential hopeful Herman Cain - Nov 29, 2011
- Tulsi Gabbard set to become first Hindu in US Congress - Aug 13, 2012
- Panettiere romancing Scotty McKnight? - Jun 09, 2011
- Hayden Panettiere is a magnet for sharks - Oct 05, 2009
- Hayden Panettiere not romancing Sanchez - Jun 06, 2011
- Hayden Panettiere dismisses rumours of trouble on 'Scream 4' set - Jul 21, 2010
- Ignoring best policy: Alba on rumours - Mar 18, 2012
- Vanessa Hudgens Steps In As New Candie's Girl - Jan 28, 2011
- Panetteire had a blast doing lesbian scene - Oct 08, 2009
- AMRI's Dhakuria unit suspends medical treatment - Dec 14, 2011
- Hayden Panettiere sizzles Malibu beach in skimpy bikini - Jun 13, 2010
- Hayden Panettiere's kooky 21st b'day bash - Aug 25, 2010
- Hayden Panettiere "Claire Bennet" loves being naked - Aug 21, 2009
- I came this close to turning stone thrower in Srinagar (First Person) - Sep 25, 2010