Hathaway’s pixie cut left her in tearsJuly 14th, 2012 - 4:28 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 14 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway reveals she was in tears after she chopped off her long brown locks to get a pixie cut for her role in “Les Miserables”.
“I wasn’t expecting it to be such a big deal, because it was my idea. It was something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, and I knew it was something the character did, so I just offered it to the director and he said ‘Yes’. As it got closer, I thought: ‘I can’t really take it back now’,” people.com quoted her as saying.
The 30-year-old said she was reduced to tears after the hair cut.
“I’ve now done back-flips out of windows, I’ve jumped off buildings and cutting my hair reduced me to, like, mental patient-level crying,” she said.
- Anne Hathaway plans to wed next year - Jul 24, 2012
- Hathaway cuts hair for 'Les Miserables' - Apr 09, 2012
- Hathaway happy with short hair - Jun 13, 2012
- Cyrus shocks fans with short hair - Aug 14, 2012
- Hathaway delays wedding for work - Apr 16, 2012
- Michelle Williams loves short hair - Nov 04, 2011
- Chopping off my hair was the most liberating thing, says Emma Watson - Aug 07, 2010
- Hathaway suffers minor injury - Jun 01, 2012
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Now, 'The Simpsons' for Gaga - Aug 24, 2011
- Hathaway spent all time in gym for Catwoman - Apr 14, 2012
- Don't go for drastic diets, says Hathaway - Jul 11, 2012
- Diaz cried after hair cut - May 03, 2012
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews to reunite for Glee? - Dec 29, 2010
- Anne Hathaway throws engagement bash in New York - Feb 08, 2012