Hathaway’s jewellery given by ex-fiance to be auctionedSeptember 16th, 2010 - 4:09 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 16 (IANS) Jewellery given to actress Anne Hathaway by her ex-fiance Raffaello Follieri will be auctioned off later this month.
The Italian businessman was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in jail in 2008 after pleading guilty to 14 counts of fraud, conspiracy and money laundering.
Hathaway, who dumped Follieri shortly before he was arrested by federal authorities, was subsequently forced to hand over all expensive gifts he had lavished on her during their four-year romance for prosecutors to use as evidence in the case, reports imdb.com.
The items include Rolex watches, a five-strand pearl necklace, two rings and a Louis Vuitton box. They will now go under the hammer on auction website txauction.com Sep 28.
- Anne Hathaway's jewellery gifted by ex up for grabs - Jun 24, 2010
- Anne Hathaway's Jewelry From Former Fraud Boyfriend To Be Auctioned - Jun 24, 2010
- Anne Hathaway makes no claim over former conman lover's gifts - May 18, 2010
- Anne Hathaway's Jewelry Auction! - Jun 24, 2010
- Anne Hathaway jewellery set to go under the hammer - Sep 14, 2010
- Hathaway enjoying relationship with Shulman - Jun 28, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's jewelry gifted to her by ex-boyfriend to be auctioned off by the FBI - Jun 24, 2010
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Hathaway, Schulman in celebration mood - Mar 28, 2012
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
- Jewelry Owned by Anne Hathaway To Be Sold At Government Auction - Jun 24, 2010
- Jewellery auction market shows signs of recovery - Apr 15, 2010
- Pleasing killed Hathaway's relationship - Jun 29, 2011
- Winslet's nude sketch to go under hammer - Apr 03, 2011
- Hathaway delays wedding for work - Apr 16, 2012
Tags: actress, anne hathaway, auction website, conspiracy, expensive gifts, federal authorities, fiance, fraud, half years, hammer, italian businessman, louis vuitton, money laundering, pearl necklace, prosecutors, rolex watches, romance, strand