Hathaway suffers minor injuryJune 1st, 2012 - 10:29 am ICT by IANS
London, June 1 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway has suffered a minor arm injury and is now using an arm sling.
The 29-year-old actress was seen with her hand in a see-through supportive rest, giving a glimpse of a bandaged limb.
“She had a minor accident over the weekend and injured her wrist,” nydailynews.com quoted her representative as saying.
Hathaway is currently busy shooting for her new movie “Les Miserables” here.
- Hathaway cuts hair for 'Les Miserables' - Apr 09, 2012
- Don't go for drastic diets, says Hathaway - Jul 11, 2012
- Hathaway spent all time in gym for Catwoman - Apr 14, 2012
- Hathaway delays wedding for work - Apr 16, 2012
- Hathaway to star in 'Les Miserables'? - Aug 31, 2011
- Hathaway happy with short hair - Jun 13, 2012
- Hathaway signs 'Les Miserables' - Oct 20, 2011
- Hathaway's pixie cut left her in tears - Jul 14, 2012
- Hathaway desperate to lose weight - Mar 31, 2012
- Cyrus voted worst celebrity influence of 2010 - Jan 28, 2011
- Anne Hathaway plans to wed next year - Jul 24, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried might star in 'Les Miserables' - Jan 05, 2012
- Lohan not taking part in 'Dancing With The Stars' - Dec 10, 2010
- Witherspoon hit by a car - Sep 08, 2011
- Sean Kingston returns to work after injury - Jul 12, 2011