Hathaway spent all time in gym for CatwomanApril 14th, 2012 - 6:33 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 14 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway has revealed that she spent most of her time in a gym to prepare for her character in “The Dark Knight Rises”.
The actress, who is one of the new faces on the cast list of Christopher Nolan’s third “Batman” movie, plays Catwoman in it. She said that the director wanted her to be able to do her own stunts in the movie.
“I had to physically transform,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
This is the first superhero movie that Hathaway has been a part of.
The actress is currently filming for director Tom Hooper’s “Les Miserables”.
“The Dark Knight Rises” releases July 20.
- Catwoman role makes Hathaway nauseous - Jun 01, 2012
- Anne Hathaway Bags The Role Of Catwoman In The Dark Knight Rises - Jan 20, 2011
- Anne Hathaway: The New Catwoman In Batman Series - Jan 27, 2011
- Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman in 'Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Hathaway to star in 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Anne Hathaway defends 'Dark Knight Rises' outfit - Aug 10, 2011
- Hathaway incredible in 'Dark Knight Rises': Nolan - Jul 11, 2012
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Batwing crashes during filming - Aug 15, 2011
- Knightley, Portman, Hathaway eye roles in 'Batman' - Nov 12, 2010
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Don't go for drastic diets, says Hathaway - Jul 11, 2012
- Hathaway delays wedding for work - Apr 16, 2012
- Marion Cotillard in 'The Dark Knight Rises'? - Feb 14, 2011
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' To Present Anne Hathaway In New Avatar! - Jan 23, 2011
- Anne Hathaway to star in Les Mis - Oct 19, 2011