Hathaway, Schulman in celebration moodMarch 28th, 2012 - 3:52 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 28 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway’s and her fiance, actor Adam Schulman, threw a party in a book store to celebrate their impending wedding.
Hathaway and Schulman are expected to wed in October 2013.
“Everything was fun, just like Annie,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Friends revealed the couple has picked New York for the wedding.
Hathaway and Schulman started dating in 2008 after the actress split from Italian real estate developer Raffaello Follieri.
- Hathaway delays wedding for work - Apr 16, 2012
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
- Follieri happy for Hathaway - Jun 28, 2012
- Anne Hathaway wants children - Jul 21, 2012
- Life is painful at times: Hathaway - Aug 05, 2011
- Hathaway's jewellery given by ex-fiance to be auctioned - Sep 16, 2010
- Hathaway enjoying relationship with Shulman - Jun 28, 2011
- Anne Hathaway is pregnant with her first child - Jul 16, 2012
- Anne Hathaway: The best And Worst Of Living A Life Is Love - Nov 26, 2010
- Pleasing killed Hathaway's relationship - Jun 29, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's Jewelry Auction! - Jun 24, 2010
- Anne Hathaway open to marriage - Aug 19, 2011
- Few of my ex-boyfriends are gay: Hathaway - Aug 19, 2011
- Hathaway bombarded with letters from jailed ex-beau - Mar 21, 2010