Hathaway in talks for ‘Glee’ roleSeptember 20th, 2011 - 1:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 20 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway will meet the boss of the musical drama series “Glee” to discuss a role in it.
She is keen to do a cameo in the show and creator Ryan Murphy has admitted he is curious to see what she would like to do on the programme, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m meeting with Anne in the next couple weeks. We’re not going to do guest stars at all the first half of the season, but I would love to work with her and she supposedly has the whole thing mapped out. I’m curious as to what she wants to do. I love her. I think she’s great,” said Murphy.
- Anne Hathaway to appear in 'Glee' - Jan 18, 2011
- Anne Hathaway Expresses Her Desire To Be A Part Of "Glee" - Nov 21, 2010
- Anne Hathaway to appear on Glee? - Jan 18, 2011
- Anne Hathaway writes part for 'Glee' - Nov 20, 2010
- Hudgens moving to New York? - May 15, 2011
- Anne Hathaway desperate to land guest role on 'Glee' - Nov 21, 2010
- Anne Hathaway To Play The Role Of Lesbian Aunt On Glee TV Show - Jan 19, 2011
- No fashion tips for Lea Michele - Oct 05, 2011
- Elton John in 'Glee'? - Mar 02, 2011
- Lopez wants to appear on 'Glee' - Jan 10, 2011
- Glee: Matthew Morrison Prefers Keira Knightley Over Jennifer Lopez - Jan 05, 2011
- Actress Kristin Chenoweth all set to return to Glee - Sep 22, 2010
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Spears to appear on 'Glee' - Aug 11, 2010
- Susan Boyle offered cameo in TV hit Glee - May 21, 2010