Hathaway happy with short hairJune 13th, 2012 - 5:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 13 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway, who got rid of her long locks to play Fantine in “Les Miserables”, says it wasn’t a problem getting rid of her signature long locks.
“I did it for a film, so it really wasn’t about me and my security. I’m just so pleased with how I look, so I now quite like having short hair,” contactmusic.com quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
Starring alongside Australian actor Hugh Jackman, Hathaway plays a single mother who sells her hair and turns to prostitution to feed her child. Russell Crowe also features in the film.
- Hathaway cuts hair for 'Les Miserables' - Apr 09, 2012
- Hathaway signs 'Les Miserables' - Oct 20, 2011
- Anne Hathaway plans to wed next year - Jul 24, 2012
- Helena Bonham Carter to star in 'Les Miserables' - Sep 12, 2011
- Amanda Seyfried might star in 'Les Miserables' - Jan 05, 2012
- Hathaway's pixie cut left her in tears - Jul 14, 2012
- Don't go for drastic diets, says Hathaway - Jul 11, 2012
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Hathaway desperate to lose weight - Mar 31, 2012
- Hathaway to star in 'Les Miserables'? - Aug 31, 2011
- Russell Crowe to star in 'Les Miserable' - Sep 10, 2011
- Hathaway spent all time in gym for Catwoman - Apr 14, 2012
- Hathaway delays wedding for work - Apr 16, 2012
- Jackman grateful to still have acting career - Sep 16, 2011
- Anne Hathaway to star in 'Rock Of Ages'? - Feb 15, 2011