Hathaway finds it easy to make pals on setsMarch 1st, 2010 - 12:20 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 28 (IANS) Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway says she finds it easy to befriend her co-stars on movie sets.
The actress says she likes to strike up a close rapport with her co-stars, reports celebrifi.com.
“I’m very friendly with everyone. One of my closest friends is Emily Blunt, who I met on the set of ‘The Devil Wears Prada’. We instantly hit it off and have become really close. She’s just about my best friend. She’s such a delight and a wonderful girl,” said Hathaway.
- Krasinski loved Blunt at first sight - May 08, 2011
- Emily Blunt acts friendly in public - Dec 19, 2010
- Blunt embarrassed by Damon kiss - Feb 08, 2011
- Stanley Tucci is now planning a wedding with Felicity Blunt - Aug 09, 2012
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- 'Devil Wears Prada' taught me to run in heels: Hathaway - May 22, 2012
- Emily Blunt fought for ballerina role - Feb 27, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
- Hathaway enjoying relationship with Shulman - Jun 28, 2011
- Hathaway wants to finish college - Nov 06, 2010
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews to reunite for Glee? - Dec 29, 2010
- Emily Blunt was a tomboy child - Nov 27, 2010
- Anne Hathaway to appear on Glee? - Jan 18, 2011
- Jason Segel forced to lose weight - Apr 26, 2012
- Emily Blunt had to fight for ballerina role in 'The Adjustment Bureau' - Feb 27, 2011