Hathaway delays wedding for workApril 16th, 2012 - 8:05 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 16 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathway has reportedly postponed her summer wedding to fiance Adam Schulman because of her work commitments.
The couple started dating 2008, following Hathaway’s split from Raffaello Follieri. They announced their engagement in November 2011.
Hathaway has been busy shooting upcoming Batman film “The Dark Knight Rises”, slated to release July. She is also working on the movie adaptation of “Les Miserables”, for which she is sporting a new cropped hairstyle and slimline figure.
Her busy schedule has forced her to reassess her wedding plans, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“She is worried that there won’t be time to get back in shape and grow her hair for a summer wedding. She also has to promote her movie ‘Batman’. They are thinking about postponing until later this year or maybe 2013,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Hathaway, Schulman in celebration mood - Mar 28, 2012
- Anne Hathaway plans to wed next year - Jul 24, 2012
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Hathaway dons 'Ugly Betty' look - Oct 28, 2011
- Hathaway spent all time in gym for Catwoman - Apr 14, 2012
- Anne Hathaway wants to be tougher - Nov 30, 2010
- Anne Hathaway wants children - Jul 21, 2012
- Follieri happy for Hathaway - Jun 28, 2012
- Hathaway suffers minor injury - Jun 01, 2012
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Obama praises Hathaway, says she was best in 'Dark Knight' - Aug 07, 2012
- When Hathaway thought of living with a cat - Aug 21, 2011
- Don't go for drastic diets, says Hathaway - Jul 11, 2012
- Hathaway cuts hair for 'Les Miserables' - Apr 09, 2012
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011