Hasselhoff to play himself in ‘Baywatch’ movieJuly 16th, 2012 - 3:33 am ICT by IANS
London, July 16 (IANS) Actor David Hasselhoff says he won’t be reprising his role as lifeguard Mitch Buchannon in the big-screen version of hit TV show “Baywatch” and will instead appear as himself.
“I’ve just met the guy writing the film. I’m going to play myself,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 59-year-old as saying.
The former “America’s Got Talent” judge is the only cast member certain to star in the movie but it is rumoured Justin Timberlake and Justin Bieber could also appear.
- Will Timberlake accept 'Baywatch' film offer? - Jun 22, 2012
- David Hasselhoff goes back to his 'Baywatch' roots - Jan 04, 2011
- David Hasselhoff shoots for 'Piranha 3DD' - May 12, 2011
- Seyfried has crush on Timberlake - Nov 02, 2011
- Bieber, Gomez kissing picture fake? - Dec 30, 2010
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Bieber pulls out of TV appearance after stunt shock - Dec 06, 2010
- Hasselhoff wishes to move to Wales - Dec 11, 2011
- Bieber not afraid of telling the truth - Apr 25, 2012
- We have a normal relationship: Gomez - Feb 07, 2012
- With Bieber now, Selena stops flirting - Feb 23, 2012
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Hasselhoff wants to star with Pamela - Oct 21, 2011
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Hasselhoff could replace Simon Cowell on 'Britain's Got Talent' - Dec 02, 2010