Hasselhoff returns home after relapseNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:02 am ICT by admin
“He is back home and doing fine,” E!online quoted the source as saying.
On Tuesday, publicist Judy Katz told tmz.com: “David had a brief relapse and immediately recognized the importance of addressing it with the assistance of his doctors.”
The website had revealed that the actor received treatment at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Hasselhoff’s ex-wife Pamela Bach, from whom he has won primary physical custody of his two teenage daughters, has wished him the best.
“I wish David the best. I just hope he gets better,” she told Extra. (ANI)
- David Hasselhoff says 'alcohol poisoning stories were exaggerated' - May 04, 2009
- David Hasselhoff hospitalised for alcohol poisoning - May 04, 2009
- Elton John recovering well from infection - May 30, 2012
- Pamela Bach arrested for DUI - Nov 30, 2009
- David Hasselhoff pays ex-wife $3.25mn in exchange for marital house - May 18, 2010
- David Hasselhoff's ex facing lawsuit over March DUI - Dec 01, 2009
- Hasselhoff spends Thanksgiving in hospital - Nov 30, 2009
- David Hasselhoff discharged from hospital - Nov 30, 2009
- Hasselhoff wants to star with Pamela - Oct 21, 2011
- David Hasselhoff rushed to hospital after alcohol poisoning - May 04, 2009
- Hasselhoff blames recent hospitalisation on "equilibrium imbalance" - Sep 22, 2009
- Kourtney finds water birth 'brutally painful' - Jun 29, 2012
- Drunken David Hasselhoff rushed to hospital second time in a year - Sep 21, 2009
- Halle Berry fine after injury - Jul 20, 2012
- David Hasselhoff proposes to Hayley Roberts - Jan 31, 2012
Tags: addressing, baywatch star, cedars sinai medical center, hasselhoff, judy katz, pamela bach, physical custody, publicist, received treatment, relapse, sinai medical center, teenage daughters, tmz, wife pamela, won primary