Hasselhoff on proposing spreeOctober 23rd, 2011 - 2:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 23 (IANS) David Hasselhoff has vowed to keep proposing to his girlfriend Hayley Roberts until she says yes.
The “Britain’s Got Talent” star has already popped the question to the 32-year-old Welsh beauty four times but he wants to pursue her and has already planned his next proposal.
Apart from this, he has promised to disclose the happy news once he gets a positive reply, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“You’ll have to follow me on twitter to see. Keep an eye on my twitter page for some interesting news,” he said.
Roberts said: “Why rush into something so soon? We’ve only been together eight months and we’re still learning about each other.”
“I think two years down the line, things will be different as they won’t be so early and new. I want him to ask my parents and get their permission. Once he’s done that, and got a ring, I’ll know he means it,” she added.
- Hasselhoff wants to gift pub to girlfriend - May 27, 2012
- David Hasselhoff proposes to Hayley Roberts - Jan 31, 2012
- Hasselhoff struggles to understand girlfriend - Apr 16, 2011
- Hasselhoff wishes to move to Wales - Dec 11, 2011
- Hasselhoff wants to marry again - Apr 08, 2011
- David Hasselhoff dating Welsh blonde half his age - Apr 04, 2011
- David Hasselhoff lost his heart to topless model over Sunday roast - Apr 09, 2011
- I felt guilty my marriages didn't work: Hasselhoff - Apr 18, 2011
- David Hasselhoff hates being alone - Mar 12, 2012
- At 58, Hasselhoff dating two women - Dec 14, 2010
- Alec Baldwin eager for more kids - Jan 27, 2012
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Gibson compares his life with three-ring circus - May 20, 2011
- Hasselhoff turns 60, says loving it - Jul 18, 2012
- My son wants me to have a girlfriend: Peter Andre - Oct 05, 2010