Has Rachel Weisz fallen ‘head over heels’ for Daniel Craig?November 10th, 2010 - 1:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 10 (ANI): Rachel Weisz is reportedly obsessed with Daniel Craig- the latest James Bond- after splitting with her long-term partner, director Darren Aronofsky.
Weisz is believed to have grown close to Craig while they played husband and wife in forthcoming thriller ‘Dream House’.
Last night, a source said the actress was ‘head over heels’ for Craig, who is engaged to producer Satsuki Mitchell.
“Rachel and Daniel simply sparked during the filming of Dream House in Canada. They have great chemistry,” the Daily Mail quoted a source as saying.
“Darren’s such a good and responsible man, but Daniel’s the opposite extreme, he’s brooding and mysterious. Darren and Rachel have simply grown apart, they spent long periods away from each other, moving in different directions,” the source added.
Weisz and Aronofsky have been together for nine years and have a four-year-old son called Henry. (ANI)
- Rachel Weisz smitten by Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Rachel Weisz And Her Beau Darren Aronofsky Part Ways After Nine Years! - Nov 10, 2010
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz an item? - Dec 28, 2010
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- Daniel Craig And Rachel Weisz : An Affair To Remember - Dec 27, 2010
- Daniel Craig, fiancee call off engagement? - Nov 14, 2010
- Rachel Weisz, ex-partner reunite for son - Jan 07, 2011
- Rachel Weisz To Appear In Stage Production Of Hare’s Play In 2011 - Dec 06, 2010
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz 'look cozy' during Christmas - Dec 27, 2010
- Craig, Weisz have cosy Christmas together - Dec 27, 2010
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Weisz, Craig may try for a baby - Sep 01, 2011
- Weisz, Aronofsky call it splits - Nov 09, 2010
- Daniel Craig kisses new wife Rachel on their first public appearance - Jul 29, 2011
- Rachel Weisz could be the next Bond girl - Jan 13, 2011
Tags: actress, canada, chemistry, daily mail, daniel craig, darren aronofsky, head over heels, husband and wife, james bond, london, long periods, nine years, rachel weisz, responsible man, term partner, thriller