Has Olivia Wilde found love in Ryan Gosling?March 3rd, 2011 - 6:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 3 (ANI): Actress Olivia Wilde has sparked rumours that she has found love in ‘Notebook’ star Ryan Gosling.
She was photographed holding hands with Gosling while on a recent date at an aquarium in Cincinnati, Ohio, reports the Daily Star.
The brunette beauty was believed to be in town visiting Gosling while he films ‘The Ides of March’ with George Clooney.
It was confirmed last month that the ‘Tron: Legacy’ star had separated from guitarist and Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, who she married in 2003 when she was just 19. (ANI)
- Linkup rumours upset Olivia Wilde - Jul 05, 2011
- Olivia Wilde files for divorce - Mar 12, 2011
- Wilde struggling with technology - Jul 31, 2011
- Olivia Wilde refuses support from estranged husband - Mar 13, 2011
- Wilde to make documentary on Haitian children - May 10, 2011
- Olivia Wilde dating Jason Sudeikis? - Dec 08, 2011
- Olivia Wilde dating Sudeikis? - Dec 31, 2011
- Olivia opens up about failed marriage - Aug 15, 2011
- Wilde's secret date! - Sep 21, 2011
- Ryan Gosling latest project is 'The ides of March' - Oct 10, 2011
- Marriage split has made me better actress: Olivia Wilde - Jul 15, 2011
- Gosling praises Clooney - Oct 15, 2011
- 'The Ides Of March' - a convincing tale of lost innocence (IANS Movie Review) - Nov 19, 2011
- Clooney film to open Venice festival - Jun 23, 2011
- 'Tron: Legacy' Actress Olivia Wilde Speaks About Her Role And Career - Dec 18, 2010
Tags: actress olivia, aquarium, brunette beauty, cincinnati ohio, daily star, films, george clooney, guitarist, holding hands, ides of march, italian prince, legacy, london, love, notebook, olivia wilde, ryan gosling, tao, tao ruspoli