Has Kidman embraced Mata Amritanandamayi ’s heal with a hug philosophy?November 14th, 2007 - 2:31 am ICT by admin
The actress appeared at the congregation unannounced and attended the entire session that lasted for two hours.
A source said that the Oscar winner was listening carefully and seemed very relaxed during the whole event.
“She listened intently, smiled frequently and seemed very relaxed,’ Contactmusic quoted the source, as saying.
The sect follower’s believe hugs have remedial qualities and are effective in helping desperate people to cope with illness and depression. (ANI)
- Wisdom indeed for modern times (IANS Book Review) - Jan 25, 2012
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012
- Nicole Kidman opens up about 'emotional' Unifem role - Dec 28, 2010
- Chef Vikas Khanna's 'Karma to Nirvana' to premier at NY filmfest - Apr 27, 2011
- Brother suspects police hand in death of Bihari youth - Aug 05, 2012
- Nicole Kidman Keith Urban Welcome Surrogate Baby - Jan 18, 2011
- Kidman wants daughter to be musician - Feb 05, 2011
- Kerala's 'hugging saint' celebrates 56th birthday - Sep 27, 2009
- 'Rabbit Hole' - Brilliant, restrained take on coping with loss (IANS Film Review) - Feb 19, 2011
- Scholars discuss relevance of Buddha in modern world - Nov 27, 2011
- Nicole Kidman slaps 'no eye contact' diktat for her stylists! - Mar 28, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Finally Confesses Using Botox Injection In Past - Jan 12, 2011
- Kidman dines out on marriage anniversary - Jul 01, 2010
- X Factor Season Premiere: Caitlynn Curtis - Sep 23, 2011
- Kidman, boring company! - Jan 17, 2012