Has Kanye West finally realized he is fashion challenged?March 6th, 2011 - 5:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 6 (ANI): Kanye West finally seems to have realized that he knows squat about fashion - the rapper is set to study fashion at the Central Saint Martins College in London.
West has applied to study for a Masters degree in fashion but his application hasn’t been accepted yet.
He flew into London on Wednesday to meet the head of the course, Professor Louise Wilson, who has guided the careers of many of Britain’s top designers for the past 20 years.
She has a fearsome reputation in the industry and has even been labelled a “style dictator,” reports the Sun.
“Kanye spends a lot of time with fashion students and often hooks up with Central’s arty pupils when he is in London.
“The rapper already has work experience with Fendi and Louis Vuitton on his CV. Now that he has been interviewed the school’s board will have to decide whether to allow him to start the MA fashion course later this year.”
The source added, “They are saying he has been turned down for a place because his portfolio wasn’t up to standard.” (ANI)
- Kanye West 'to join fashion school' - Mar 05, 2011
- Kanye West to launch his clothing line? - Jul 18, 2011
- Kanye West to design scarves - Apr 06, 2011
- Kanye West to launch women's wear line - Sep 15, 2011
- Kanye West plans shoe line with Kim Kardashian - Aug 05, 2012
- West prefers Kim's natural look - May 23, 2012
- Kanye West insists on designer crockery - May 29, 2012
- Kanye gives style tips to Kim - May 27, 2012
- Jacobs happy at Vuitton - Oct 08, 2011
- West tries music album with animal sounds - Jun 22, 2012
- Kardashian reads books, to impress boyfriend - Jun 01, 2012
- Kanye West trainers selling at over $80,000 - Jun 07, 2012
- Louis Vuitton to collaborate with Yayoi Kusama - May 24, 2012
- Lil Wayne to launch his own clothing line - Jul 26, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's sister wants her to date Kanye - Mar 15, 2012
Tags: arty, central saint martins college, college in london, course professor, cv, designers, dictator, fashion students, fearsome reputation, fendi, kanye west, london west, louis vuitton, louise wilson, masters degree, pupils, s board, saint martins college, sun, work experience