Has Jennifer Aniston parted ways with ‘Friends’ hairstylist?March 30th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 30 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston’s hairstylist for the last fifteen years will no longer be cutting her widely imitated locks, for he now wants to build his celebrity clientele.
Ever since Chris McMillan has created Aniston’s ‘Rachel’ haircut on sitcom Friends in the 1990s, the two of them have become very good friends.
And the actress is so particular that she doesn’t let any other hairdressers touch her blonde locks.
In fact, she reportedly paid a whopping 40,000 pounds for McMillan to accompany her on a weeklong promotional trip across Europe earlier this month.
But now, the duo has reportedly parted ways as McMillan is training another guru how to style her hair, so he can work on other clients.
“Chris is instructing someone else on how to do Jen’s hair because he’s not on set. Chris is focused on building his celebrity clientele and Jennifer wants to experiment with her look,” the Daily Express quoted a source as telling the Mail. (ANI)
- Aniston found Rachel haircut ugly! - Jan 19, 2011
- Cyrus hiding her new short hair? - Aug 15, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston shows off new hairstyle - Feb 23, 2011
- 'The Rachel' was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen, says Jennifer Aniston - Jan 19, 2011
- Aniston's Friends 'shag' most requested hairstyle of all time - May 26, 2010
- More than 11 million women tried the 'Aniston cut' - May 26, 2010
- Hemsworth loves Cyrus' short hair - Aug 16, 2012
- Aniston''s $56,000 hair styling is worth it, claim experts - Mar 06, 2009
- Aniston gets 40,000-pound haircut - Mar 04, 2009
- Hepburn's hairstyle named most influential ever - May 24, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston's top 5 secrets to sexiness and success revealed - Jun 10, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston rescues dog on busy street - Feb 04, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston chops her long locks - Feb 23, 2011
- Cyrus shocks fans with short hair - Aug 14, 2012
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012