‘Harry Potter’ Star Daniel Radcliffe Is Way Richer Than Prince William And HarryOctober 19th, 2010 - 7:37 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 19, (THAINDIAN NEWS) ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe is surely on a high these days. The 21-year-old actor is reported to have accumulated a fortune of whopping 28.5 million in the past year, surpassing the personal assets of Prince William and Harry. While Daniel Radcliffe can boast of a personal assets worth 28.5million, the British princes have a personal fortune of 28million each. The English actor shot to stardom by edging the role of the young wizard Harry at the age of 11 in the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise which went to become a resounding success all across the globe.
The fact that Daniel Radcliffe has doubled his fortune in the last one year came to light after financial details was published by the firm Gilmore Jacobs, that was established by his parents to manage the actor’s assets. The financial records which was released by the firm last week highlighted that the ‘Harry Potter’ star has investments worth 18 million and he has earned close to 6 million from his movies while the 21-year-old actor also has 3.7million in the bank. However, the list if his assets does not just end here as apart from the lavish flat that Daniel Radcliffe has in London, he is also the owner of as many as three properties in London.
In 2009, the actor’s personal fortune stood at somewhere near 15million, however, his assets has almost doubled which now has been estimated to be 28.5 million. Meanwhile, all the ardent Daniel Radcliffe fans are eagerly waiting for the first installment of ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’ which is scheduled to hit theaters on November 19.
- Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe is richer than the British Royals Harry and William - Oct 19, 2010
- Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe is the richest actor under 30 in UK - May 11, 2011
- Harry Potter and the Indian fan - one last magical time (Feature) - Jul 09, 2011
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- 'Harry Potter...Deathly Hallows 2' - a shallow end (IANS Film Review) - Jul 15, 2011
- No more Harry Potter for Radcliffe! - Jul 12, 2011
- Will The 'Harry Potter' Series Really End With 'Deathly Hallows'? - Nov 17, 2010
- Jimmy Fallon Brings Out Daniel Radcliffe's Funny Side On His Chat Show - Nov 18, 2010
- Spooky new role will free me from Potter shadow: Daniel Radcliffe - Jul 30, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he is done with the Harry Potter franchise - Jun 20, 2011
- Radcliffe fascinated with death - Nov 01, 2010
- Radcliffe buys one more house in New York - Mar 22, 2011
- Radcliffe, Watson, make it to top 20 young millionaires list - Apr 25, 2010
- Miley Cyrus tops the list of the 'Richest Teens' - Nov 24, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe Wears a Bra In “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” - Oct 21, 2010
Tags: 5 million, 6 million, daniel radcliffe, english actor, financial details, first installment, franchise, gina gomez, harry potter, harry potter and the deathly hallows, jacobs, personal assets, personal fortune, potter star, prince william, prince william and harry, princes, resounding success, stardom, theaters