Harry Potter movie studio tour to open in 2012March 5th, 2011 - 6:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 5 (ANI): Harry Potter fans will see first hand the sets, costumes and props used in the movie when a new tour opens next year.
The Making of Harry Potter will let fans go on a walking tour through the wizard franchise’s production base in Leavesden.
Among the sets, they’ll see Hogwarts head teacher Professor Dumbledore’s office and the Great Hall of the wizarding school, where stars Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint all filmed scenes.
“We’re incredibly excited,” the Daily Star quoted a spokesperson for film studio Warner Bros., as saying. (ANI)
- 'Harry Potter...Deathly Hallows 2' - a shallow end (IANS Film Review) - Jul 15, 2011
- Warner Bros' tour to take you through Harry Potter and his magical world - Mar 07, 2011
- Tom Felton got emotional - Apr 01, 2012
- Life without Harry Potter 'will be scary, but exciting' for Radcliffe' - Nov 15, 2010
- Fire on Harry Potter set - Mar 22, 2010
- Final Harry Potter to get biggest send-off at Trafalgar Square - Mar 02, 2011
- Radcliffe wants to ink out Harry Potter image with tattoos - Nov 05, 2010
- Emma Watson 'had to grit her teeth during Potter kissing scenes' - Oct 23, 2010
- Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Nov 20, 2010
- Harry Potter franchise to be honoured at this year's BAFTA awards - Feb 04, 2011
- Harry Potter casts' screen test revealed - Jun 08, 2011
- 'Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1' grosses $657 million - Mar 11, 2011
- Now Harry Potter to release in 3D! - Feb 04, 2010
- 'Harry Potter' franchise crosses $7 bn mark - Jul 22, 2011
- 'Harry Potter And The Deathly...' highest global grosser - Mar 11, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,