Harrison Ford Refuses The ‘Piers Morgan’ ShowJanuary 14th, 2011 - 10:53 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
News are doing the rounds that the Indiana Jones star Harrison Ford will not make an appearance on Piers Morgan show on CNN. In an interview Ford has stated that he is not comfortable with Pier’s way of approaching his guests during an interview session. Ford also added that Piers has based his show on getting the inside story from the celebrities and therefore he does not want to be associated with the show any further. Ford plays the role of a television anchor on a latest comedy show ‘Morning Glory’, and he remarked that he will only come to a talk show to speak about his movies.
Ford seemed to be quite miffed with Morgan as he commented that he is not into any business to sell a product and if Morgan is interested in the truth, he will have to look elsewhere.
Ford seems to be a private person to let his heart out to Morgan and he added that he was in a mood to talk about his movies which according to him is a product to be sold. Ford is quite honest in his approach as actors are there to do movies which mean business.
The show ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’ will be aired on CNN at January 17 at 9 pm ET and on January 18 at 8 pm GMT.
- Harrison Ford Refuses To Appear On Piers Morgan's CNN Show - Jan 14, 2011
- "Piers Morgan Tonight" Primiered With Oprah Winfrey - Jan 18, 2011
- Piers Morgan Ropes In Oprah Winfrey As Talk Show Guest - Jan 07, 2011
- America's Got Talent Judge Piers Morgan to Replace Larry King - Sep 08, 2010
- Kim Kardashian Fails To Help Piers Morgan With His Ratings On CNN Show - Jan 31, 2011
- Morgan bans Madonna from his show - Mar 28, 2012
- Piers Morgan exits America's Got Talent judging panel - Nov 11, 2011
- Winfrey first guest on Piers Morgan's new show - Jan 07, 2011
- Piers Morgan Officially Replaces Larry King - Sep 09, 2010
- Simon Cowell Recommends Piers Morgan As Larry King's Replacement For CNN - Jul 05, 2010
- Piers Morgan's CNN Debut Triples The Ratings Of Larry King - Jan 19, 2011
- Piers Morgan set to earn up to $8m from 3-yr CNN deal - Jul 15, 2010
- 2.24 million people tune in to Larry King's last show - Dec 19, 2010
- James Corden to replace Piers Morgan? - Sep 13, 2010
- Twits claim Harrison Ford appeared 'drunk' on TV - Nov 24, 2010
Tags: actors, appearance, celebrities, cnn, comedy show, doing the rounds, ford, harrison ford, heart, indiana jones, interview session, morning glory, piers morgan, private person, show news, talk show, television anchor, truth