Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart planned wedding in 4 daysJanuary 4th, 2011 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 4 (ANI): Actor Harrison Ford and his wife Calista Flockhart have revealed that they planned their wedding in just four days.
Ford, 68, and Flockhart, 46, became engaged on Valentine’s Day in 2009, and married in June last year at the home of New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson in Santa Fe.
“We decided about four days before - well, we were always going to do it, then we suddenly decided to really do it,” the Daily Express quoted Flockhart as saying.
“It was perfect for me, perfect for us.
“I had a perfectly normal day, then I took a shower, went and got married, and we were home in time to watch the (Los Angeles) Lakers,” she added.
The only guests at the low-key ceremony were Flockhart’s adopted son Liam and Richardson’s wife. (ANI)
- Harrison Ford And Calista Flockhart Finally Exchange Wedding Vows - Jun 18, 2010
- Harrison Ford Weds Actress Calista Flockhart In Santa Fe - Jun 17, 2010
- Ford marries Flockhart - Jun 17, 2010
- Harrison Ford marries Calista Flockhart - Jun 18, 2010
- Harrsion Ford Weds Calista Flockhart In Wrangler Jeans - Jun 24, 2010
- Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart Finally Wed - Jun 18, 2010
- Harrison Ford And Calista Flockhart Opt For Holy Matrimony - Jun 18, 2010
- Harrison Ford loves boat holidays with family - Jan 12, 2011
- Harrison Ford's eldest son thrilled by father's wedding news - Jun 18, 2010
- Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart tie the knot - Jun 17, 2010
- Harrison Ford to sell New York home - Jan 25, 2011
- Harrison Ford Exchanged Vows With Calista Flockhart In Wrangler Jeans - Jun 24, 2010
- Douglas honour for Harrison Ford - Sep 30, 2010
- Flockhart And Harrison Ford : The Recipe To Make A Marriage Work - Jan 03, 2011
- Cameron Diaz wanted to marry Harrison Ford - Jun 19, 2010
Tags: actor harrison ford, bill richardson, calista flockhart, daily express, ford, governor bill richardson, harrison ford, home in time, london jan, los angeles lakers, mexico governor bill richardson, new mexico governor bill richardson, santa fe, son liam, valentine s day