Hargitay’s son possessive about her nameJune 10th, 2012 - 4:03 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 10 (IANS) Actor Mariska Hargitay’s son is very particular about the right pronunciation of his mother’s name.
Hargitay is known for her role in the NBC television drama “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” as detective Olivia Benson and has won several awards for it.
Recently, when the 48-year-old attended the Baby Buggy Bedtime bash by actor Jessica Seinfeld, her son, August, interrupted a reporter when Hargitay’s name was mispronounced, reports nypost.com
“That’s not how you pronounce it. Get it right,” the six-year-old August said after pointing out how to do it.
Laughing it off, Hargitay said: “I don’t normally correct people, but he doesn’t like it when people say my name wrong.”
- 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards: Nominees & Winners - Aug 30, 2010
- Charlie Sheen threatens to sue strip club - May 02, 2012
- Cooper, Saldana back together? - Jun 02, 2012
- Butler parties with brunette - Apr 17, 2012
- Mariska Hargitay "Proud" Being Size 8 - Sep 18, 2010
- Mariska Hargitay Hospitalized - Mar 05, 2009
- Jennifer Love Hewitt in harrowing rape-victim role - Oct 01, 2010
- New turmoil in Arab world: French PM's name - May 19, 2012
- Jude Law returns to Broadway - Sep 06, 2011
- Butler impromptu singing act thrilled diners - Apr 09, 2012
- Baldwin's wife to host show - Jul 21, 2012
- 'Simple names win more favour at workplace' - Feb 09, 2012
- Sean Penn, Jessica White not dating again - Jul 27, 2010
- JLo to get star on Hollywood Walk of Fame - Jun 22, 2011
- Alec Baldwin weds Hilaria Thomas - Jul 01, 2012