Harding rescues unknown drunken manJuly 12th, 2012 - 7:01 am ICT by IANS
London, July 12 (IANS) Singer Sarah Harding saw a drunken man lying in the street unconscious and rescued him while holidaying in Ibiza.
“Sarah was driving around the island in a hired car when she saw this young guy passed out on his back with vomit around him. She slammed on her brakes and rushed over to him to see if he was okay,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Luckily, he was still breathing, but she was worried about him, so she put him on his side in the recovery position and then flagged a passing car down for assistance.”
“He was taken to hospital when a local called an ambulance,” the source added.
Doctors thanked the 30-year-old, and said if she had not acted, the man could have choked to death.
- Lohan sued after car accident - Jun 12, 2012
- Is Sarah Harding back with Tom Crane? - Jul 07, 2012
- Ambulance knocks down injured biker - Aug 18, 2011
- Cheryl Cole plans alcohol free Christmas lunch - Dec 20, 2011
- Paloma Faith enjoys male attention - Jun 04, 2012
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Russian jailed for stabbing driver 34 times - Dec 19, 2011
- Noel Gallagher to wed this month - Jun 03, 2011
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- Sarah Harding wants perfect body - Apr 15, 2012
- Mila Kunis saves a man's life - May 09, 2012
- Jean Burrows Fractures Skull Trying to Stop Car Thieves - Nov 17, 2010
- Parker relies on babysitter - May 17, 2011
- Stewart happy Pattinson avoided personal talk - Aug 15, 2012
- Harding gets angel wings -- as new tattoo! - Jul 06, 2012