Harding proves fresh start with new tattooJanuary 14th, 2012 - 2:51 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Singer Sarah Harding is ready to make a fresh start in 2012, and she proved it with a new tattoo, which reads “Don’t be bitter - glitter.”
The “Girls Aloud” star, who was hospitalised in Austria over the New Year following an alleged argument with her boyfriend, gave out a clear, positive message through her new inking on her back.
The tattoo stretches between her shoulder blades. She was spotted in a low-backed dress, which revealed the inking as she took a trip out to a spa here, reports thesun.co.uk.
The 30-year-old singer, who gave up drinking after a spell in rehab in October last year, continued her healthy living regime with a three hour detox session at the Kensington health club. She even went for some retail therapy to store Harrods.
- Harding gets angel wings -- as new tattoo! - Jul 06, 2012
- Styles gets another tattoo - Jul 20, 2012
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Sarah Harding dumps boyfriend - Nov 28, 2011
- Harding hospitalised after argument with beau - Jan 03, 2012
- Harding finds Indian food spicy - Mar 08, 2012
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Peaches Geldof hates her tattoos - Aug 29, 2011
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Sarah Harding calls off engagement - Sep 06, 2011
- Leona Lewis gets horseshoe tattoo - Aug 19, 2010
- I'm proud of Sarah Harding: Kimberley Walsh - Nov 30, 2011
- Kesha shows off lip tattoo - Jun 28, 2012
- Sarah Harding completes rehab stint - Nov 14, 2011