Harding finds Indian food spicyMarch 8th, 2012 - 7:34 am ICT by IANS
London, March 8 (IANS) Singer Sarah Harding, who was spotted in the British capital with a mystery man, gorged on Indian food but ended up finding it a bit spicy.
The Girls Aloud star was seen leaving a theatre hand-in-hand with the mystery man, after she went to an Indian restaurant named The Mint Leaf.
She said she loved the food but it was “a little spicy”, reports thesun.co.uk.
Harding looked fresh-faced and healthy — a rare sighting following a string of personal life issues over the past year.
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Harding proves fresh start with new tattoo - Jan 14, 2012
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Feasting all night long - at Jama Masjid of course (Feature) (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- Rihanna to make TV debut - Jan 27, 2012
- Seyfried dating Harrington? - Aug 29, 2012
- Schwarzenegger gorges on spicy dishes, naan in Delhi - Feb 03, 2012
- Sarah Harding calls off engagement - Sep 06, 2011
- Finns dig into malai kofta and masala chicken - Apr 03, 2011
- Mumbai, a city that never stops eating! - May 21, 2012
- Indian cuisines coexist, promote tolerance: Australian restaurateur - Nov 16, 2011
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- Craig beefs up for 'Skyfall' sex scene - Apr 16, 2012
- Brand's nightout with brunette - Feb 16, 2012
- Splitsville for Winehouse, Traviss - Sep 05, 2010