Harding finds dating awkwardJuly 22nd, 2012 - 3:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 22 (IANS) Singer Sarah Harding says she finds dating very awkward and prefers to meet potential boyfriends through mutual friends.
“I absolutely hate dating. It’s always uncomfortable and awkward,” Harding told Closer Magazine, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’ve always met boyfriends through friends, rather than going on dates with people I barely know,” she added.
The Girls Aloud star is rumoured to have reconciled with ex-fiance DJ Tom Crane, with whom she broke up September last year.
- No dating for Sarah Harding - Jul 15, 2012
- Is Sarah Harding back with Tom Crane? - Jul 07, 2012
- Harding back with beau? - Nov 10, 2011
- Sarah Harding finds new love? - Sep 05, 2012
- Harding drinks in moderation now - Jul 21, 2012
- Sarah Harding wants perfect body - Apr 15, 2012
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011
- Harding has been cheated several times - May 16, 2011
- Sarah Harding engaged to her DJ beau Tom Crane - Jan 04, 2011
- Sarah Harding calls off engagement - Sep 06, 2011
- Sarah Harding kisses python - Sep 21, 2012
- Sarah Harding engaged - Jan 04, 2011
- Harding feels comfortable with fiance - May 12, 2011
- Sarah Harding dumps boyfriend - Nov 28, 2011