Harding accused of biting boyfriendJanuary 4th, 2012 - 3:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 4 (IANS) Sarah Harding’s Dutch boyfriend has accused the Girls Aloud singer of biting him during holiday.
Theo De Vries, who was enjoying a getaway with Harding on New Year’s Eve in Austria, claims the 30-year-old “bit” him on the leg, flung an ashtray at his head and left him with a bloody nose after hitting him in the face.
“I have a big black eye. Sarah bit me on my leg and yesterday (02.01.12) I went to the hospital to get an injection. It’s very dangerous, I have a big scar on my leg now with five teeth marks,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Vries as saying.
“She threw an ashtray at my head, hitting my eye. She gave me a bloody nose. Don’t forget that she is a very good kick-boxer. She has done a lot of kick-boxing in the past,” he added.
- Harding hospitalised after argument with beau - Jan 03, 2012
- Russell Brand injures foot - Aug 01, 2012
- Kerry Katona's new beau is a kick-boxer hunk - Aug 29, 2010
- When Reese Witherspoon's kids 'freaked out' over softball accident - Dec 08, 2010
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Harding finds Indian food spicy - Mar 08, 2012
- Going for lip fillers was a mistake: Sarah Harding - May 10, 2011
- Cheryl Cole wants babies, but not marriage - Jan 23, 2011
- Libyan gang rape victim reveals details of torture by pro-Gaddafi men - Apr 13, 2011
- Movie Review: Lahore (2010) - Mar 19, 2010
- Perry pierced own nose - Jun 25, 2012
- Pakistani-origin man charged with murdering Thai lover - May 31, 2012
- Sarah Harding engaged - Jan 04, 2011
- Heidi Montag Feels Like Edward Scissorhands Due to Scars - Dec 22, 2010
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,