Hansika turns gangster for ‘Vettai Mannan’December 14th, 2011 - 4:15 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai Dec 14 (IANS) After playing a village belle in Tamil movie “Velayudham”, Hansika Motwani has turned gangster for her next movie “Vettai Mannan”.
“I am playing a character not done by me before. I have a different look. I play a gangster girl,” said the actress, who is currently shooting the Tamil language movie with Simbu and Deeksha Seth.
However, Hansika is not playing Simbu’s love interest in the film and the insiders feel this twist makes the plot more interesting.
“Vettai Mannan” is a multi-starrer on the lines of “Vaanam” and it also stars Jai.
Meanwhile, Hansika is awaiting her next release “Oru Kal Oru Kannadi” with Udayanidhi Stalin. It is expected to come out next year.
- Shruti Haasan Likely To Star Opposite Udhayanidhi Stalin In Her Next! - Dec 01, 2010
- Hansika All Set For The Second 'Murder' With Emraan Hashmi - Jan 18, 2011
- Manmadhan Ambu postponed to December? - Sep 20, 2010
- 'Settai' trailer promises family comedy - Sep 01, 2012
- Vaanam Is All Set To Hit Theaters During Vanetine’s Weekend - Dec 24, 2010
- 'Delhi Belly' now in Tamil, shooting starts May 7 - Apr 30, 2012
- Punctual Filmmakers Make Producers Smile - Oct 28, 2010
- Hansika - The Next Big Thing - Jul 24, 2010
- Simbhu's Vaanam may have a title change - Aug 23, 2010
- Kollywood: What Keeps The Top Heroines Away From Tamil Films? - Dec 09, 2010
- Genelia D’Souza And Hansika Motwani: The Best Of Friends! - Dec 18, 2010
- Vijay's Velayudham Movie Launch To Be Held In Grandeur - Jul 15, 2010
- Vijay’s Next 'Velayudham' Is Set To Release On His Birthday - Jan 27, 2011
- No celebrations, it's exam time for Hansika (Tamil Movie Snippets) - Nov 03, 2011
- Silambarasan's next is Vettai Mannan - Sep 24, 2010