Hank Azaria joins Jack Black in Year OneFebruary 12th, 2008 - 1:14 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 12 (ANI): Hank Azaria has signed on to star alongside Jack Black and Michael Cera in Columbias Year One.
Azaria will be playing the character of Abraham in the movie that is set in biblical times.
Harold Ramis is directing the comedy.
Ramis is co-producing and penned the script with Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky, reports the Hollywood Reporter.
Judd Apatow is producing for Columbia with Owen Wilson on board as executive producing.
Azaria will conclude his Broadway run in “The Farnsworth Invention” on March 2 before turning his attention on the pic.
He will also be seen alongside Ben Stiller and Amy Adams in 20th Century Foxs ‘Night in the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian’. (ANI)
- Jack Black signs on for biblical-era comedy Year One - Jan 11, 2008
- Dustin Hoffman to appear in Fockers again? - Aug 06, 2010
- Stiller to reunite with Hill for new comedy - Jul 24, 2012
- Applegate in 'Anchorman 2' - Jun 22, 2012
- Owen Wilson 'froze' during first shoot with De Niro - Dec 17, 2010
- 'Night At The Museum 2' - A guided tour down memory lane (IANS Film Review - Rating: **1/2) - Jul 24, 2009
- Spears wants to do film for Pillips, Apatow - Feb 12, 2011
- Before 'Bridesmaids', Wiig was clueless about screenwriting - Jun 20, 2011
- Megan Fox in talks for 'Knocked Up' spinoff - Mar 17, 2011
- Owen Wilson wants Lady Gaga in 'Zoolander' sequel - Dec 28, 2010
- Night at the Museum 2 is the biggest Hollywood comedy of the year! - Jul 28, 2009
- 'Zoolander' sequel will be bigger, better: Ben Stiller - Mar 14, 2011
- 'Bridesmaid' is a unisex film: Kristen Wiig - Jun 23, 2011
- Mark Zuckerberg to appear on 'Saturday Night Live'? - Jan 28, 2011
- Bridesmaids edges out 'Sex and the City' on the popularity charts - Jul 06, 2011
Tags: 20th century, abraham, amy adams, ben stiller, columbia, comedy, gene stupnitsky, hank azaria, harold ramis, hollywood, hollywood reporter, invention, jack black, judd apatow, lee eisenberg, michael cera, owen wilson, smithsonian, year one