Hamilton’s special Father’s dayJune 20th, 2012 - 9:03 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 20 (IANS) Father’s day became all the more special this year for singer Anthony Hamilton as he became a dad for the second time.
His wife Tarsha gave birth to a baby boy Sunday, reports contactmusic.com.
Hamilton shared the news on Twitter.
“God is awesome! Thank you for your prayers. Our son was born handsome and healthy. I want to say thanks to my family, friends and fans all over the world,” he tweeted.
The 41-year-old already has twin sons named Nolan and Aron. They were born in 2010.
- Duff joins Johnson for charity project - Apr 14, 2012
- Celina's twins join Twitter - Apr 08, 2012
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- Duff a lucky mother - Apr 18, 2012
- Black Eyed Peas' Taboo becomes a father again - Apr 28, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez empowered by motherhood - Apr 10, 2011
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012
- Myleene Klass denies that she got a tattoo - Apr 23, 2011
- Kian Egan & Jodi Albert welcomes their baby Koa - Dec 21, 2011
- Gary Barlow to be dad again - Feb 20, 2012
- Sinatra's daughter acts against fake account - Jul 29, 2012
- It's a boy for Shilpa Shetty - May 21, 2012
- Alba sends gifts for Duff's baby - Apr 06, 2012
- Cannon furious after twin's birth certificate leaked online - May 26, 2011