Hamilton turns musician, records R&B; tracksJanuary 2nd, 2012 - 3:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 2 (IANS) British Formula One racing driver Lewis Hamilton has discovered a new passion — he has been secretly recording R&B; music.
The 26-year-old is recording songs in a studio that has also been used by singers Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue in the past and it’s being said his music is not for commercial release.
According to the contactmusic.com, Hamilton has hired the entire recording complex to ensure that nobody sees the recording process and leaks the news to the press.
Seems like Hamilton is inspired by his ex-girlfriend, Pussycat Dolls singer and “The X Factor” judge Nicole Scherzinger.
- Scherzinger trusts me 100 percent: Hamilton - Jul 27, 2012
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Hamilton sends love notes to Scherzinger - Dec 08, 2011
- Lewis Hamilton engaged to girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger - Jul 18, 2011
- Scherzinger thanks pal Will.i.am for making Formula 1 fun - Mar 01, 2011
- Scherzinger backs British music campaign - May 19, 2012
- Scherzinger consoles Hamilton after he fails to win F1 world championship - Nov 16, 2010
- Scherzinger open to adoption - Dec 09, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger takes Dannii Minogue's place on the 'X Factor' panel - Jul 01, 2010
- Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton? - Jul 17, 2012
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
- Is Lewis Hamilton planning to propose Nicole Scherzinger? - May 31, 2010
- Scherzinger wants to marry soon - Sep 23, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger denies engagement rumor on Twitter - Jul 18, 2011
- Scherzinger wants to be a mother - Aug 24, 2010
Tags: b music, contactmusic, ex girlfriend, formula one racing, kylie minogue, leaks, lewis hamilton, london jan, musician, nicole scherzinger, passion, pussycat dolls, robbie williams, singers, x factor