Halliwell’s romantic holiday ends with bust-upJuly 6th, 2010 - 4:09 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 6 (IANS) Singer Geri Halliwell’s romantic holiday with aristocrat beau Henry Beckwith turned sour after she caught him ogling a scantily clad lady.
The couple were walking hand in hand before Beckwith craned his neck to take a second look at a young woman who emerged from a black Ferrari in hotpants and a bikini top.
Halliwell lost her cool. She shouted at him, waved her arms in the air and even pushed him away from her.
“Geri was absolutely fuming. She was shouting at him and telling him what for,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a witness as saying.
“Clearly, she was not happy about his wandering eye. As soon as she clocked him, she turned around herself to see what he was looking at and then she twigged,” the onlooker continued.
Following the bust-up, Geri and Henri went to travel in their yacht. “Geri apparently was still in her bad mood as she gave Henry a wide berth and sat at the opposite end of the boat to him,” the witness added.
- Halliwell cuddles up with beau in French Alps - Jan 02, 2011
- Geri Halliwell to move in with beau? - Aug 02, 2010
- Halliwell to marry Beckwith? - Dec 03, 2010
- Geri Halliwell jumps off luxury yacht - Aug 28, 2009
- Geri Halliwell to tie the knot? - Jan 14, 2010
- Geri Halliwell sparks marriage rumours - Dec 02, 2010
- Geri Halliwel 'moving in with beau' - Aug 03, 2010
- Geri Halliwell turns designer - Dec 31, 2010
- Geri Halliwell training to become pilot - Aug 15, 2009
- How ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell fell for an alpha male - Jan 30, 2011
- Beckwith is my longest boyfriend: Halliwell - Apr 05, 2010
- Geri Halliwel criticised for 'X Factor' - Jun 13, 2010
- Halliwell's beau spotted leaving nightclub hand-in-hand with mystery woman - May 09, 2010
- Geri Halliwell holidaying with boyfriend number 3 of 2009 - Apr 13, 2009
- Harding gets angel wings -- as new tattoo! - Jul 06, 2012