Halliwell’s dream to come trueApril 21st, 2009 - 12:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 21 (IANS) Former Spice Girls singer Geri Halliwell’s dream of making movies will come true with the help of Virgin Media.
Halliwell said she wanted to give up music and go into movies as she is really passionate about “story-telling”.
Organisers at Virgin Media want to help her, thesun.co.uk reports.
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Halliwell to marry Beckwith? - Dec 03, 2010
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell part ways? - Sep 04, 2012
- Brand dating Halliwell? - Aug 28, 2012
- Geri Halliwell to tie the knot? - Jan 14, 2010
- Brand, Halliwell bond over yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Spice Girls gear up for Royal reunion - Jan 29, 2012
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Halliwell's emotional Olympic performance - Aug 21, 2012
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- I didn't ask Victoria's advice: Halliwell - Feb 03, 2011
- Spice Girls to launch TV reality show - Oct 22, 2009