Halle Berry’s ex ‘files legal papers to end child custody battle’February 17th, 2011 - 2:06 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 17 (ANI): Halle Berry’s ex boyfriend Gabriel Aubry has reportedly filed a motion to end his custody case and to dismiss his request for child support from the actress.
Berry and Aubry have reached a truce in their bitter fight over custody of their two-and-a-half-year-old daughter Nahla, and are even on talking terms once again.
“I think both sides realized how out of hand things had gotten recently,” RadarOnline.com quoted a source close to the situation as saying.
“They both love their daughter and want to make sure her well fare comes first.
“Gabriel and Halle have spoken to each other and have committed to try and make things work, without the courts - Gabe’s decision to drop his case is his way of showing Halle he’s prepared to take a leap of faith and trust her once again,” the source added. (ANI)
- Court allows Berry to take daughter to New York - Feb 17, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Beau Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's Ex-Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Along With Paternity Claims - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's custody battle for daughter gets uglier - Feb 03, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry has never met ex Halle Berry's new lover - Nov 19, 2010
- Halle Berry And Gabriel Aubry Battles Over The Custody Of Their Daughter - Jan 20, 2011
- Halle Berry Refuses To Give Up On Custody Battle - May 22, 2010
- Halle Berry 'dropped out of movie to avoid leaving daughter with ex' - Feb 05, 2011
- Halle Berry accuses ex for imperilling child's safety - Jun 29, 2011
- Halle Berry to fight for custody of daughter - Feb 01, 2011
- Halle Berry's 'Amicable Split' Could Become A Custody Battle - May 19, 2010
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Halle Berry makes Salma Hayek a witness in her custody battle - Aug 17, 2012
- Gabriel Aubry to take anger management classes - Jan 29, 2012