Halle Berrys dress got caught in elevator during presidential inaugurationJanuary 23rd, 2009 - 6:51 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 23 (ANI): Though the presidential inauguration for Barack Obama went off without a hitch, some of the stars were said to have had a harrowing time, American actress Halle Berry being one of them.
Berry, 42, was spotted inauguration night on her way to the Western Ball, looking lost and confused in the crowd.
She stepped onto the escalator and the long train of her dress got caught, causing a scene of panic, the New York Post quoted a witness as saying.
The source said that Berry was “frantically screaming” and “security had to hit the emergency brake.”
The distressed beauty eventually yanked her dress out of the escalator, and went to the party. (ANI)
- Bruce Willis escapes unhurt in an escalator accident - Oct 06, 2010
- Halle Berry says 'Frankie and Alice' stripper role was easy - Dec 02, 2010
- Bon Jovi and Halle Berry to Star as Lovers in New Film - Jan 26, 2011
- Halle Berry's rep denies Olivier Martinez 'favouritism' rumours - Oct 19, 2010
- Happy birthday Halle Berry - Aug 14, 2012
- Michelle Obama attends Beyonce concert - May 27, 2012
- Halle Berry's baby daddy goes to NYC on her dime - Mar 10, 2011
- Kim Kardashian steps out with new man for first time - Dec 12, 2010
- Berry shows off 'embarrassing' sweaty armpits on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' - Nov 17, 2010
- Halle Berry to fight for custody of daughter - Feb 01, 2011
- Watch as Dr Dre, Rihanna, Skyar, and Eminem Rock the Grammys - Feb 14, 2011
- My daughter is black because of the 'one-drop theory', says Halle Berry - Feb 09, 2011
- Will Rokos, 'Monster's Ball' Screenwriter Hit by Subway:Critical - Nov 02, 2010
- Halle Berry to launch new fragrance 'Pure Orchid' - Jan 22, 2010
- Halle Berry's Rep Confirms: She Split From Gabriel Aubry - May 04, 2010