Halle Berry wants to become mum againMarch 31st, 2009 - 5:03 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 31 (ANI): Halle Berry has said that she is open to having more kids, but she doesn’t want to follow in the footsteps of octuplets’ mom Nadya Suleman.
Appearing on the Ellen DeGeneres show, the ‘Monster’s Ball’ actress confessed to wanting another child, but warned that she was not up for double digits.
“I hope I don’t have like 14 more,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
The Oscar-winning actress is mother to one-year-old Nahla Ariela.
The dusky beauty isn’t ruling out that a brother or sister could be in the future for her daughter with model Gabriel Aubry.
“My mind says yes. but the rest isn’t up to me so we’ll see,” she said. (ANI)
- Halle Berry's Ex-Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Along With Paternity Claims - Jan 19, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Halle Berry's baby daddy goes to NYC on her dime - Mar 10, 2011
- Berry shows off 'embarrassing' sweaty armpits on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' - Nov 17, 2010
- Halle Berry wants to have more kids - Nov 26, 2010
- Halle Berry 'dropped out of movie to avoid leaving daughter with ex' - Feb 05, 2011
- Berry's ex-boyfriend wants joint custody of daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Halle Berry And Gabriel Aubry Battles Over The Custody Of Their Daughter - Jan 20, 2011
- Halle Berry May Encounter An Unpleasant Custody Fight - May 22, 2010
- Gabriel Aubry to take anger management classes - Jan 29, 2012
- Halle Berry accuses ex for imperilling child's safety - Jun 29, 2011
- Aniston tries out DeGeneres' 'nipple vibrator' b'day gift on air! - Feb 05, 2011
- Halle Berry keen to expand brood with boyfriend - Mar 31, 2009
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Beau Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Nahla - Jan 19, 2011