Halle Berry turns to meditation to reach dad beyond the graveNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:08 am ICT by admin
However, the Oscar winning actress insists on having a relationship with her dead dad now.
“I realize that you can have relationships with people even when they’re gone and my relationship with my father has gotten much better now that he’s not here,” Contactmusic quoted Berry, as saying.
“I’ve been doing a series of meditations since the day he died, where I go to this gazebo - I imagine it in my mind - and there he is sitting there, and to me all the things that he should have said to me in his life.
“It’s been slowly healing my wounds,” she added. (ANI)
- Kelly Rowland wants to reunite with dad - Nov 19, 2011
- Halle Berry has 'cut herself off from her family' claims estranged sister - Feb 21, 2011
- Sandra Bullock wants James' in son's life - May 04, 2010
- Rihanna calls her relationship with dad 'strange' - Mar 17, 2011
- Halle Berry opens up about her childhood trauma - Dec 25, 2010
- Halle Berry struggles with low self esteem - Dec 29, 2010
- Sandra Bullock praises Jesse James' fathering skills - May 05, 2010
- I would forgive Kat if she cheats: Jesse James - May 07, 2011
- Men attracted to older women: Sharon Stone - Jul 13, 2012
- My dad told me I embarrassed him: Montana Fishburne - Aug 18, 2010
- No problems with dad over 'Black Swan' lesbian role: Natalie Portman - Dec 18, 2010
- Christina Aguilera says no to reconciliation with dad - May 14, 2010
- The British healer who fought tumour with meditation - Dec 13, 2011
- Sex-obsessed Arquette got turned on consoling Cox over her dying father - Apr 15, 2011
- 'Ferrari...' reminds Sanjay Dutt of his dad - Jun 12, 2012