Halle Berry to go bald for new flickFebruary 10th, 2009 - 5:40 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 10 (ANI): Hollywood actress Halle Berry is set to go bald for new movie titled Nappily Ever After.
The film is a romantic comedy for which she plans to go bald.
“I”m shaving it off!” People quoted her as telling Essence magazine.
“I know. Here comes the controversy, but … it”ll grow back I hope!” she added.
The Oscar winner has recently wrapped her latest movie, Frankie and Alice, and says shes is happy settling back into her favourite role of all: mom to her 11-month-old daughter Nahla.
“When I looked at the stick and saw I was pregnant … I was so happy. I thought I knew love before, but I”ve never felt anything like this, she said.
The 42-year-old actress said that she can handle any media criticism but the most important thing to her now is Nahla’’s approval.
“I don”t want my daughter to look back at my work and think, ”Mom sold out.
“I want to leave a legacy that she can be proud of,” she added. (ANI)
- Halle Berry to play jewel thief in Who Is Doris Payne - Feb 17, 2009
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Halle Berry to go bald for new film - Apr 22, 2009
- Police on the look out for intruder who entered Halle Berry's house - Jul 11, 2011
- Halle Berry opens up about her 'white racist' role in new movie - Dec 03, 2010
- Theron unhappy without her golden tresses - Aug 02, 2012
- Berry affected by motherhood - Apr 23, 2012
- Berry cancels daughter's meeting with Poitier - Dec 26, 2010
- Halle Berry checks Paris schools for daughter - Mar 23, 2012
- Berry keeps shoes for daughter - Apr 21, 2012
- It's daughter over work for Halle Berry! - Jan 04, 2011
- Berry takes daughter to her film set - Jul 21, 2012
- Court battle with ex not over daughter: Halle Berry - Apr 20, 2011
- My daughter is black because of the 'one-drop theory', says Halle Berry - Feb 09, 2011
- Bald and beautiful: Women take the bold cut (Feature) - Nov 14, 2011