Halle Berry overly photoshopped for Harper’s Bazaar coverApril 9th, 2009 - 2:32 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 9 (ANI): Overzealous photoshopping now has another celebrity enlisted as its victims-Halle Berry.
The Oscar-winning actress’ picture on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar’s May issue appears suspiciously airbrushed.
The 42-year-old looks much older than usual in the picture.
However, the actress has talked about her bad habits, not her looks, in the magazine.
“I’m usually watching ‘The Biggest Loser,’ eating Doritos,” the New York Daily News quoted Berry as saying, while revealing her worst post-baby eating habits.
She has also admitted that she “can’t deal with the paparazzi”, and that she is addicted to online shopping.
“I buy baby clothes online. Nahla can’t wear all the clothes I’ve bought,” she says of her 1-year old daughter.
“(Boyfriend) Gabriel’s always like, ‘She doesn’t even leave the house! Halle, you’ve got to stop,’” she adds. (ANI)
- Halle Berry's daughter enjoys first pony ride - Jun 04, 2010
- Court allows Berry to take daughter to New York - Feb 17, 2011
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Halle Berry 'dropped out of movie to avoid leaving daughter with ex' - Feb 05, 2011
- My daughter is black because of the 'one-drop theory', says Halle Berry - Feb 09, 2011
- Halle Berry checks Paris schools for daughter - Mar 23, 2012
- Berry shows off 'embarrassing' sweaty armpits on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' - Nov 17, 2010
- Police on the look out for intruder who entered Halle Berry's house - Jul 11, 2011
- Kristen Stewart Appears Attractive In 'Vogue' In All Her Pictures Except The One With Excessive Photoshop - Jan 20, 2011
- Halle Berry's baby daddy goes to NYC on her dime - Mar 10, 2011
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Halle Berry And Gabriel Aubry Battles Over The Custody Of Their Daughter - Jan 20, 2011
- Is Halle Berry pregnant again? - Sep 25, 2009
- Berry's ex-boyfriend wants joint custody of daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry May Encounter An Unpleasant Custody Fight - May 22, 2010