Halle Berry hopes for ‘X-Men’ returnMay 3rd, 2009 - 1:08 pm ICT by IANS
New York, May 3 (IANS) Oscar winning actress Halle Berry is keen to follow in the footsteps of Hugh Jackman by reviving her X-men character for a prequel.
Berry, who played weather-controlling mutant Storm in the first three films, would love to return to the franchise with her own “X-Men Origins” picture.
“I think that would be great. Storm deserves her own movie - if I can still fit into the suit,” imdb.com quoted her as saying.
Her co-star Jackman’s new movie “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” is set before the comic book trilogy and narrates the story of its superhero alter ego.
- Jackman voted sexiest sci-fi star - Sep 02, 2011
- Hugh Jackman ordered to have 6,000 calorie diet for new movie - Feb 04, 2011
- 'X-Men' packs a punch in opening week, earns Rs.14.5 crore - Jun 16, 2011
- 'The Wolverine' to go on floors in October: Jackman - Jul 01, 2011
- Hugh Jackman Backs Out From Avon Man For X-Men Sequel - Aug 20, 2010
- Hugh Jackman Goes On 6,000 Calorie Diet Each Day For Wolverine Role - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman Is Undergoing A Diet Worth 6000 Calories For The Upcoming Chapter Of His Movie, 'Wolverine' - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman not giving up on his second 'Wolverine' movie - Mar 31, 2011
- Hugh Jackman pulls out of girlie role to bulk up for Wolverine - Aug 18, 2010
- Jackman arrives on a helicopter for X-Men promotions - Apr 09, 2009
- 'X-Men Origins...' well-packaged, entertaining action drama (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***1/2 - Jun 19, 2009
- Johannson wants superhero comics out of home - Sep 14, 2009
- 'Wolverine', 'Avatar' sequels 'put on hold' after Japan disaster - Mar 23, 2011
- Jackman all praises for new 'Wolverine' film - Oct 08, 2011
- Kevin Bacon cast as the villain in 'X-Men' - Jul 19, 2010