Halle Berry hardly wears make-upMay 27th, 2012 - 10:28 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 27 (IANS) Actress Halle Berry says she hardly wears make-up and prefers to go for a natural look.
“I hardly ever wear make-up. I like to give my skin a break - let it breathe,” people.com quoted Berry as saying.
Despite going make-up free on regular occasions, Berry admits to being a big fan of using Spa skincare products and sunscreen.
“It’s cleansing your skin, watching what you eat, no smoking, not too much drinking, no sugar - just simple. And using sunscreen! If you don’t have a good base, then it doesn’t matter what you put on it - it’s not going to look as great as it could.”
- 10 do's and don'ts for a healthy, glowing skin - Nov 15, 2010
- Bridal makeup: Less is more - Nov 13, 2011
- Freida Pinto's skincare tips - May 05, 2010
- Beat the summer - sleep well, eat well for glowing skin - Apr 18, 2012
- Halle Berry doesn't care about make-up - Nov 25, 2009
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011
- Tips To A Great Healthy Skin: Basic Guidelines To Follow - Jan 21, 2011
- Protect skin with sunscreen, but use lightly - May 20, 2012
- Halle Berry says no to plastic surgery - Nov 19, 2009
- I don't believe in crash diets: Zarine Khan - Sep 29, 2011
- Summer corporate wear? Try Peter Pan collar or shirtdress (With Images) - Apr 20, 2012
- Before V-Day, it's salon visit for women - Feb 13, 2012
- Make those eyes lustrous - use eye make-up properly - Jan 15, 2012
- Chinese youth turn metrosexual - Nov 20, 2011
- Emma Watson, the make-up artist - May 07, 2012