Halle Berry goes for blonde highlightsMay 5th, 2009 - 2:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 5 (IANS) Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry, who was planning to shave her head for a new film, has got herself a new look by going for blonde highlighting.
The “X-Men” star’s newly-coloured locks were pictured while she was taking her young daughter Nahla out for lunch in Los Angeles, reported thesun.co.uk.
“Halle’s new hair really caught the eye. The new look is a real winner,” an onlooker was quoted as saying.
- Halle Berry breaks her foot in Spain - Sep 23, 2011
- Halle Berry dumped partner months before split - May 05, 2010
- Court allows Berry to take daughter to New York - Feb 17, 2011
- Heidi Klum's locks tangled in revolving door - Jun 26, 2012
- Halle Berry's daughter enjoys first pony ride - Jun 04, 2010
- Berry shows off 'embarrassing' sweaty armpits on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' - Nov 17, 2010
- Halle Berry accuses ex for imperilling child's safety - Jun 29, 2011
- Halle Berry May Encounter An Unpleasant Custody Fight - May 22, 2010
- Halle Berry missed Oscar ceremony due to injured leg - Feb 27, 2012
- Halle Berry desperate to have another baby - Nov 26, 2010
- Demand for blonde hair dye in Britain signals end of recession - Aug 18, 2010
- Rihanna goes from blonde to black - Apr 02, 2012
- Rihanna goes blonde - Sep 24, 2009
- Berry turns to Martinez for comfort, as custody battle gets ugly - Feb 05, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's hair tales - Mar 11, 2012