Halle Berry fine after injuryJuly 20th, 2012 - 9:15 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 20 (IANS) Actress Halle Berry who suffered a head injury after falling on the floor during a fight sequence for “The Hive” is fine now, says a representative.
A spokesperson has confirmed Berry was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre here as a precaution, and was released after undergoing tests.
“Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, ‘The Hive’.
“She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but she checked out healthy and was released. She will continue production as planned,” the representative told tmz.com.
The incident that took place Tuesday, is the second injury the Oscar winner has suffered in recent months.
She slipped and broke her foot while filming “Cloud Atlas” in Spain earlier this year.
- Berry hospitalised after getting injured - Jul 19, 2012
- Berry takes daughter to her film set - Jul 21, 2012
- Halle Berry injured - Sep 22, 2011
- Halle Berry breaks her foot in Spain - Sep 23, 2011
- Elton John recovering well from infection - May 30, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Kourtney finds water birth 'brutally painful' - Jun 29, 2012
- Halle Berry missed Oscar ceremony due to injured leg - Feb 27, 2012
- Halle Berry introduces beau Olivier Martinez to mom - Oct 09, 2010
- I want to learn more about Indian culture: Halle Berry (With Image) - Sep 08, 2012
- Nicole Richie hospitalised with pneumonia - Nov 20, 2009
- Fears over Liz Taylor's health as hospital stay extended - Feb 14, 2011
- Nicolas Cage's son hospitalised - Jun 09, 2011
- Elizabeth Taylor on road to recovery - Feb 16, 2011
- Immunity boosting vitamin can fight superbugs - Aug 28, 2012