Halle Berry ‘dropped out of movie to avoid leaving daughter with ex’February 5th, 2011 - 5:14 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 05 (ANI): Halle Berry dropped out of upcoming flick, ‘New Year’s Eve’, due to concerns over leaving her daughter with ex Gabriel Aubry in Los Angeles, according to reports.
The ensemble film would have allowed for both Aubry and Nahla, 2, to join Berry during its production in New York, but Aubry suddenly decided he didn’t want to make the trip, adding to their ongoing custody issues, reports People mag.
“When Gabriel refused to go, that became a factor in her decision to pull out of the film,” the New York Daily News quoted a source as saying.
“She didn’t feel right leaving Nahla.”
And though Berry’s scenes were supposed to take just two weeks to film, the source explained that “no job is that important to Halle.”
“Nahla comes first,” the insider added. (ANI)
- Halle Berry's baby daddy goes to NYC on her dime - Mar 10, 2011
- Halle Berry to fight custody battle - Feb 01, 2011
- Halle Berry to fight for custody of daughter - Feb 01, 2011
- Berry's ex-boyfriend wants joint custody of daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's custody battle for daughter gets uglier - Feb 03, 2011
- Court allows Berry to take daughter to New York - Feb 17, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry has never met ex Halle Berry's new lover - Nov 19, 2010
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Halle Berry's Ex, Gabriel Aubry, Requests The Judiciary To Pronounce Him Formally As The Daddy Of Their 2-year-old Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's Ex-Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Along With Paternity Claims - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry Refuses To Give Up On Custody Battle - May 22, 2010
- Halle Berry May Encounter An Unpleasant Custody Fight - May 22, 2010
- Halle Berry's allegations are untrue and irresponsible, says ex-beau - Feb 02, 2011
- Why Halle Berry had her eyes on Olivier Martinez - Oct 18, 2010
- Halle Berry's 'Amicable Split' Could Become A Custody Battle - May 19, 2010